Δευτέρα 5 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

To TinyUmbrella προσθέτει υποστήριξη για την iOS 5.1b1.


Semaphore has updated TinyUmbrella, an app that saves your SHSH blobs, with support for iOS 5.1b1, according to a post on his blog.

Before you ask; Yes a solution for the 5.x firmware nonce is being investigated... None of us have a working solution yet though. Hang tight.

I have a couple trails and ideas I am trying out for 4.x baseband based restores to avoid 10xx errors. Until then save your signatures as you will never know when they may come in handy...

TinyPwn update: I've not had much time in the past month to work on this. Real life drama, work, etc have taken much of my time. I still intend on a release... eventually... :P Effectively it'll just have to be done when it's 


Μπορείτε να βρείτε οδηγίες για το πώς να χρησιμοποιήσετε TinyUmbrella εδώ:
● Mac Tutorial
● Windows Tutorial





Μέσω του iClarified.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου